Sun Mote Copse I've never been what I know I should be oh,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra rumbled her appreciation—both for the sentiment and the not digging for details (at least then and there)—to her sister, then was quiet as the thought came to life. She was quiet only for a beat as understanding dawned, and her tail swayed. She remembered her childhood, Towhee very much so a part of it and so close. She remembered training with her sister in the woods between them, and how frequently they had been able to see one another. Times had been much simpler, then. 

But no doubt her fondness for those days bled into her reaction then. I hope that you will, she drawled, though for entirely selfish reasons, she quipped delightedly. For one, Towhee would get to know her brood all the better... and, assuming Towhee had a brood the following year? Well, naturally their aunt Hydra would be able to know them all the sooner. What brought this on? She inquired, genuinely curious... and happy, too. She would hear no dissuasion from Hydra.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - October 28, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - October 30, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Mintaka - November 07, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Towhee - November 09, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Hydra - November 09, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: I've never been what I know I should be oh, - by Towhee - December 06, 2020, 10:43 PM