Moonspear like the vapor of a vale
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She sang, the note low, long, and crooning. When it dwindled, it was carried onward by the rocks surrounding them; it took some time for the sound to completely fade. She gazed sidelong at Tehama, wondering if she might join in the song with her, and encouraging her with a low and inviting rumble before once more calling to the Wilderness beyond them in solidarity to all that they had here. Hydra had yet to know Tehama truly, but she was family even still to the matriarch. She only hoped that Tehama might share the sentiment and sing with her. 

At long last, the matriarch let the song continue without her voice as once more the rocks surrounding them and the wind with it carried her voice on and on. Turning to look more directly at Tehama, Hydra's tail swayed some. The silver-eyed she wolf was lovely to behold, and Hydra was equally pleased to see the other was more weathered than several yearlings that had come to join. No less lovely for that, it only seemed to enhance her appearance.

She did not yet note the others scar, on the opposite side of her—but it would have done nothing to change Hydra's thoughts on the tawny woman, who was surprisingly smaller than she. Most all wolves seemed to be of the larger variety, where Hydra sat on the average side on the spectrum. Tehama was petite, and as Hydra's eyes looked her over she noted the shift in pattern near the left shoulder. It was with a critical warriors eye that she looked, but there was no telling whether the woman recognized there was anything there at all—and if she did, her gaze moved beyond it too swiftly to be thought much of. 

Tehama, to Hydra, looked as hale and healthy as the rest of them on their better days. I am Hydra, she introduced, voice lowly, Queen of Moonspear, and the Glen, she drawled with a wave of her tail. And the Wilderness, too—in time, that much would be evident. You will have to forgive me, for taking so long to meet you. My daughter—she had gone missing, and I admit that was where my priority fell, beyond patrolling and aiding in the Glens founding how I could. I am glad to meet with you now, though, she drawled, leaving a space then for the other to introduce themselves as the snow fell slowly downward.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - November 05, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - November 10, 2020, 10:47 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - November 17, 2020, 06:34 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - December 04, 2020, 10:29 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - December 05, 2020, 02:05 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - December 14, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - December 17, 2020, 08:00 PM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - January 03, 2021, 12:25 AM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Tehama - January 19, 2021, 11:25 AM
RE: like the vapor of a vale - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:14 PM