Firefly Glen you were a child crawling on your knees toward him.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
It was gratifying to see that Penn had been knocked over and that Figment had replaced him in keeping the Blackthorns at bay. He panted slowly as he continued to send a victorious sneer toward his cousin, who pulled himself to his feet, swore, and took off. Bronco bounded forward a few paces, snapping his teeth more as a show than anything, before he strode, stiff-legged back to Figment. He sensed his steo-brother might have been harbouring some level of indecision, faithful as he was to his family. So Bronco was quick to remind him. 

"That asshole's the reason Fennec is the way she is. He's just a low-life, with nobody that he cares for more'n himself. And he ditched her." He said. He hated to think that Penn had gotten more of a reaction out of Fennec than he'd ever managed to get, but in part, he was relieved to find that Penn was just as much of an asshole as he'd always been. He knew quite well that if he had had a change of heart, and come back to find Fennec, he could very well win her over again- and Bronco wasn't having that. 

"We'll search. I'll keep an eye out in the wilds from the bramblepoint to Moonspear, and North of there. If you want to keep an eye out from the lake to the Caldera...We'll have our shared neutral grounds covered." He suggested. "I'm going to head along the mountain range and see if I can pick up her scent there first," He said, and he made to leave. They couldn't just waste time talking if they wanted to find her. "We'll find her." He said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you were a child crawling on your knees toward him. - by RIP Bronco - December 28, 2020, 02:07 PM