Moonspear confess to me,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
backdated to after Keres shared w Hydra/@Dirge the news~ @Dirge @Altair @Caelum @Mira

Keres had shared with Hydra the news. While part of her felt irate that Keres had not prevented Mintaka from leaving herself—she knew the state of these Wilds, and of the wolf Mira herself had to kill to return home the same as the rest of them—the greater part of her was more disappointed in Mintaka for not speaking with her, or her father, herself. Winter came, and Hydra's motivation to find her daughter rose. Her children would need to look, too, together when they could. 

But there was something she wanted to discuss with her young, too. Mintaka felt she had not fit in here, she had said. Something Hydra herself had somehow missed. Actively Hydra had sought to make sure all of her children felt home within their home, and why should they not? This was their domain. All wolves were welcome here the way that they were, including the blind. If the rest of her children felt this way, Hydra sought to slay those demons in them once and for all. Hydra loved them all for different reasons. 

Caelum and his quiet strength. Altair and the way he always seemed to be moving. Mira, her savagery—the way she saw herself in her eyes. Loyalty, even when away. Mintaka, her adventurous spirit that she had sought to enable by adventuring with her when Mira had been gone. 

Settling near the rendezvous, she called to her children.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
confess to me, - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Mira - December 05, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Caelum - December 08, 2020, 05:33 AM
RE: confess to me, - by Hydra - January 05, 2021, 06:29 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Mira - January 05, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Caelum - January 15, 2021, 05:38 AM
RE: confess to me, - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:55 PM