Moonspear confess to me,
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
permission to PP @Altair provided

Hydra regarded her two cubs, soon three when Altair arrived, with her own rough brand of affection. Her heart ached in longing for the fourth, but the fourth was determined to leave them. Mintaka has gone, she informed, and so I ask that you keep your senses open for her. She has spoken to your aunt about feeling as though she does not belong, which is her reasoning, she drawled, searching their faces for any indication that they were aware of this all along. Hydra drew in a breath, and spoke on. 

I do not believe any of you to be at fault for this. Nor myself, nor your father, she hummed, and even though I do not understand why she feels this way, if you do, or if you ever feel as though you do not belong, she hummed, I ask that you speak with me, or your father, so we might work together so that we can help however we might to remove this feeling from your heart. Understand this: unless you bring true harm to this family, you will always belong. You are blood of my blood, born to this rock just as I was. Named for the stars that shine above it, she expressed, looking to their faces, It is for you that I hunt, it is for you that I kill, it is for us all that I seek to keep this Wilderness safe. That Mintaka turned her back upon all of this, on all of them, wounded her greatly... but Hydra still hoped yet to right her daughters misinformed and misguided mind.

She fell quiet, then, so that they could speak freely with her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
confess to me, - by Hydra - December 05, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Mira - December 05, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Caelum - December 08, 2020, 05:33 AM
RE: confess to me, - by Hydra - January 05, 2021, 06:29 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Mira - January 05, 2021, 06:59 PM
RE: confess to me, - by Caelum - January 15, 2021, 05:38 AM
RE: confess to me, - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 01:55 PM