Moonspear i hope you'll always see me there
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The girl meandered off, and Hydra did not seek to chase her. She was happy to spend time with her own son in any event, and her eyes flashed with pride as he correctly identified what this was. He was always a bright child, and she was not surprised he knew as much. But it pleased her to hear it all the same. Correct, she confirmed with a sway of her plume. A doe, to be precise. And this one in particular, she drawled, is the very same doe that I had killed with the pack, when I first was able to participate within them, she informed, nosing it toward him. She wanted him to have it, now; may it bring him luck in the hunt, and motivation to collect his own, too. 

The time that you and your siblings join the hunt is coming. You have only ever observed them, but soon you will run with us when the hunt is called, she continued. More pride at that; she and Dirge had again reared their children to such a point, and those that she could seen had grown well. She quieted for now, in case he had any questions to raise to her then.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i hope you'll always see me there - by Caelum - December 08, 2020, 05:58 AM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Hydra - December 08, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Ciri - December 08, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Caelum - December 15, 2020, 09:11 AM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Hydra - December 21, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Caelum - January 22, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Hydra - January 29, 2021, 11:10 AM
RE: i hope you'll always see me there - by Caelum - February 10, 2021, 03:35 AM