Moonspear we, the savage
153 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
Corrupt.

The moon clung to his pelt, illuminating the fine gold of his heritage and stirring his eyes heavenward. I, the damned, he whispered quietly to himself, his voice hoarse from lack of use for the past weeks.  He hadn't uttered those words since he had been a child--had tried to run from them, even. 

Perhaps, instead, he had needed to embrace them. His tongue glided smoothly over his lips, his brows furrowed in quiet thought as the blood bound wolf roamed. He had begun to acquaint himself with his new home--though despite the months of traveling, he still could not find rest when the darkness came. 

And so he prowled. Running the shadows. Tracing every dip and groove to muscle memory. Unwilling to let opportunity slip from him once more.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Trade 
going to use this for deerstalker trade :)

Herds were migrating, and it was this in which the matriarch tracked. Some, it seemed, were making their way through Moonspear. Hydra followed none too idly the trail of one such herd, and along the way she came across another scent none too far from her but nowhere near enough for her to see who it belonged to. Hydra lifted her head to beckon; he could surely help her in this endeavor, and perhaps the two of them could be fortunate enough to bring something down together... if they found the weak link within the herd. 

As of yet, though, Hydra had yet to see the creatures with her own eyes. Believing that Pippin would have heard her, and not hiding her own scent trail, she continued after the cloven-footed beasts with a lolling tongue and searching eyes.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
153 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
His gait led him to a roaming herd. Hooves stomped at the ground in irritation or nerves and his eyes roved the group, searching for why. He saw the reason in the form of the dark Queen, her own muzzle lifting, gaze locking to him and coaxing him to join her.

And so the tawny wolf slunk forward, stirring the herd to elicit another snort of fluttering nerves, followed by the clipping sound of another hoof on the winter ground. His eyes peered at them, his nose quivering as he sought for sickness--even the slightest inkling that one had fallen sick amongst them. 

As he drew closer to Hydra, his tail gave an idle flick, his amber eyes soon locking upon a slouching beast, his curiosity picquet at the slower movements.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The two were swiftly synchronized as they sussed out the herd before them and he drew alongside her. Her sharp eyes shifted to the handsome wolf for a moment to seek any irregularities and when she could not see any, she sought them where she would prefer to find them. It was her nose that drew her gaze toward the same specimen his eyes had found, and Hydras tail lashed behind her as she rumbled softly, let us get them moving

She would let Pippin take the lead there, wanting to see some of his prowess as she wondered at his place in future hunts. Chaser, killer, or inciter of it all? Hydra felt sure that like all wolves, he would have the ability for each... but perhaps he himself had a preference for one part in particular. Their nerves could be smelled, now; another cloven hoof clapped against the earth, and Hydra licked her chops.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal