Redhawk Caldera I'll let the waters still
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He had little memory of anything later than the sight of the cougar staggering off into the wilderness. However he'd made it where he was, he wasn't sure, and it took him some time to become aware of his surroundings as well. His eyelids were swollen and heavy, so he relied on his sense of smell to tell him that Fennec was beside him, and that there was the scent of earth- and Alyx. Blood, and perhaps hints of other wolves- Eljay, Niamh, Phox, Towhee...He was at the Caldera, still.

Over and over again, something burned at the side of his head. He tolerated it, not quite registering what it was, but when he realized that it was pain, he shifted his head away with a soft moan, baring his teeth and flicking his tongue over them. The last thing he remembered was fighting the cougar- and he was still in a somewhat delirious state. He pursed his lips and sighed, trying to make sense of it all. He had no fight left in him- and resigned himself to whatever fate he was to suffer. Nothing happened, though- and it finally began to occur to him that he was safe. 

He tried to open his eyes, but the claw wounds that raked across his scalp made his face puffy and swollen, so he could see very little through tiny slits. At least there wasn't blood in his eyes anymore, but he wasn't so sure he could see much better now. He grunted softly; all he could do to beg for some sort of explanation or reassurance.
Messages In This Thread
I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 04, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by RIP Bronco - January 04, 2021, 07:55 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 05, 2021, 01:09 AM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by RIP Bronco - January 06, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 06, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by RIP Bronco - January 07, 2021, 12:45 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 08, 2021, 12:22 AM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by RIP Bronco - January 08, 2021, 12:37 AM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 09, 2021, 01:06 AM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by RIP Bronco - January 09, 2021, 04:05 PM
RE: I'll let the waters still - by Fennec - January 10, 2021, 02:14 AM