Swiftcurrent Creek but anything is preferable to the pain
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
donovan. did aventus know what had gone on between them? he hoped not, though the darkness of this bemused him. "he will come if i invite him," merrick said placidly, unlike the glow of felfire in his remaining orb.
a blink. "there might be children in ursus this year. your brothers and your sisters," merrick said pointedly. he would not have such sprung upon his unnaturally made son, fearfully, powerfully; he meant to impose upon his eldest now the importance of their bruin-blessed lineage. "if i make bait of myself for kynareth, if i am incorrect, it falls to you to keep ursus alive."
the true weight of the bear's jaw.
Messages In This Thread
but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - February 27, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - March 05, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - March 07, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - April 07, 2021, 05:32 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - April 12, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - April 15, 2021, 03:13 AM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - April 18, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - May 04, 2021, 01:46 PM