Swiftcurrent Creek but anything is preferable to the pain
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
aventus twisted with a grace that merrick envied. long months of tedium in ursus had compromised him, the bearking felt. this incensed him as much as his son's teeth seizing for his hackles. merrick sidestepped as jaws knifed pain through his flesh.
he followed momentum; merrick surged forward against the tight pull of the bruin-jaw's grip, propelling upward with corded hindlegs, meaning to aim crown up as he twisted. foreleg lifted, the other steeling into a bar against the earth.
merrick, a comma of whiplash kicking and a low guttural threat pouring from lungs.
Messages In This Thread
but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - February 27, 2021, 05:26 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - March 05, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - March 07, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - April 07, 2021, 05:32 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - April 12, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Aventus - April 15, 2021, 03:13 AM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - April 18, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: but anything is preferable to the pain - by Merrick - June 21, 2021, 08:04 PM