Redhawk Caldera Within the national park
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
The process of elimination paid off- and he wasn't sure how to feel upon finding out that this was Reyes. To be honest, Bronco didn't think that he looked like a hostile kind of guy. A bit of a cold exterior, but perhaps more cool than cold. He hadn't bristled upon being recognized, and that could have meant a plethora of things. Maybe he didn't give a shit what kind of a reputation he had. Maybe he was oblivious- and maybe he simply had no idea who Bronco was, or that he was related to Niamh. Some of those possibilities were narrowed down when he admitted his surprise. Perhaps he really didn't think that his reputation preceded him so much. 

Which then put Bronco on the spot- and put some pressure on him to handle the delicate situation as well as he could. After all- if this guy had basically driven his mother to the brink of insanity, what might he do when he discovered that her son had some looking for him? Was he as hostile as he was made up to be- or was that just another fantastic exaggeration created by his mother? Either seemed entirely possible. 

He uttered a dry, hollow laugh that trailed off into silence. He almost felt obliged to apologize, simply for being who he was, knowing that Reyes too had suffered because of Niamh's idiocy. While Bronco was occasionally quite insightful, this situation was something he was quite unprepared for. "I, uh," He said, and cleared his throat. "My name's Bronco. I, uh- I'm Niamh's son. But I'm not-" He added, hurriedly, before he realized he didn't really know how to follow that up. "I'm not like...Looking for revenge, or whatever. My Mom was...Look, I have no idea what really happened, but I know what my Mom could be like, so...Yeah." He said, with an ambiguous, apologetic shrug of one shoulder.
Messages In This Thread
Within the national park - by RIP Bronco - April 08, 2021, 04:25 PM
RE: Within the national park - by Reyes (Ghost) - May 13, 2021, 02:43 PM
RE: Within the national park - by RIP Bronco - May 29, 2021, 05:46 PM
RE: Within the national park - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 23, 2021, 11:56 AM
RE: Within the national park - by RIP Bronco - June 28, 2021, 09:01 PM
RE: Within the national park - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 29, 2021, 09:51 PM