Redhawk Caldera I'll bury my future behind
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
In his time alone, Bronco felt like he was walking on clouds, though he'd yet to find a little niche where he could celebrate his news to the full extent. Towhee had been supportive, though he couldn't expect for her to dote on him and get all excited simply because she had three rambunctious youngsters to look after, her mother and daughter were still away, and one of her pups had passed away. That was a lot to go through. 

He was still hopeful that Fennec might perk up eventually. He gave her space whenever he felt like she needed it, but was otherwise trying to be attentive to her need for comfort and attention. He did what he could to hunt for the both of them, and spent time with Towhee's kids to give her a break. His own children weren't born yet, but already his life seemed so busy.

When he came back to find Fennec, he had a partridge for her. He'd taken the care to pull some of the feathers out thinking it'd be easier to eat that way when he realized a bit late that perhaps the feathers could've been used as bedding. So it was a half-plucked bird, but better than nothing. It made his heart beat a little faster to see her, knowing that she was carrying their children.
Messages In This Thread
I'll bury my future behind - by Fennec - May 14, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by RIP Bronco - May 19, 2021, 12:25 PM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by Fennec - May 24, 2021, 11:57 AM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by RIP Bronco - May 25, 2021, 07:39 PM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by Fennec - June 04, 2021, 01:35 AM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by RIP Bronco - June 04, 2021, 11:39 AM
RE: I'll bury my future behind - by Fennec - June 05, 2021, 02:09 AM