this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
All Welcome 
@Aventus @Avicus @Arielle @Ashlar @Taggerung @Ingram II @Surya, these tags are for visibility or to join! can be a one post or a read only

when nyra ran, merrick followed.
with the sounds of battle still filling his ears, the bearwolf kept a sharp eye upon the way nyra's blood had spattered the stone.
he did not stop to see who followed.
hatred and agony had warped merrick; now his single eye darkened with true malevolence.
if some foul trick had snuffed out his chance for vengeance, then she would not have peace nor healing. merrick laughed coldly. 
i will hunt you unto the ends of the earth
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
The healer wasn't ready to give up either. She could still remember the way it felt when her teeth sank into the shadow's flesh, how warm his blood had been as it dripped onto her muzzle. She was so angry to see him attacking the bear king that she was sure she would have killed him if he hadn't got away. And he had helped Nyra escape again. She knew in her heart that the Saint's leader did not deserve to live on. 

So she followed a short distance behind Merrick, her nose searching for the scent of the two wolves' blood. The mountains were practically a maze, which tipped the odds in the Saint's favor, but no one should underestimate the perseverance of Ursus, or of a family searching for vengeance for their matriarch. She sent an eerie howl into the air at some point, just to let the two cowards know that they would never be able to fully let their guards down. They would be found.