Emberwood Blazin'
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
Limit Two 
All welcome but only up to 2 others, please <3 tagging @Bronco and @Fennec for visibility.

From the mountain, she had skirted south, avoiding the rise. Here and there, she gave a call, but she had kept moving, meeting no one else. Now, she found the air tainted with the scents of others. She scowled, then gave a soft huff, following the scents until she found a border. Here, she settled, and then gave another call, waiting to see who might respond, if anyone.
Physical Health (100/100)

Vex is currently healthy.

Mental Health (100/100)

Vex is currently doing well mentally... or, as well as Vex can be.

141 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Away
Who are you?

Cocky and confident in her place here, Blueberry had acquired a newfound sort of swagger, and she marched down the forest trail to meet whomever had called for wolves here. Her eyes moved swiftly over the woman's form, lingering mostly on her eyes—the color of blood.

She lifted her chin and cocked her head, her eyes narrowed. Looking for someone? she asked.

The last stranger she'd encountered in these parts, he'd been a big brutish ass. She didn't expect better from this unfamiliar face. But she supposed time would tell.
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Routine suited Bronco, who found some kind of a peace in spending his days patrolling and hunting in the Emberwood. With close companions, life seemed easy. Killdeer never seemed too far away, and even when he did go for adventures, he was mature and independent enough to fare well in the wilderness. 

He'd been closing in on Blueberry, tracking her down to see what she'd been up to, when he heard the call. He'd thought perhaps earlier that he'd heard a voice on the air, but it had been too faint for him to be sure. Now, though, it seemed someone was calling for an audience- and Blueberry's tracks led him directly to them. 

By a happy coincidence, he arrived only moments later, stepping to Blueberry's side and giving her a light but temporary smile and cant of his head, noticing what he thought was a bit of stiffness in the way she held her head. He looked to the stranger himself, noting a well-kept wolf with a bright gaze. She looked healthy, which was good. She'd minded the borders, which he appreciated. Now, they just had to suss out what she wanted. 

"Welcome to the Emberwood," He said. He was still unsure yet whether to introduce the pack by the name he and Fennec had been toying with, or the name they'd given the forest, and he found the former to be simpler. "I'm Bronco, and this is Blueberry. Mind telling us what brings you here?" He kept his tone calm, so that his young friend night settle a bit now that she was not facing a stranger alone.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

The first to arrive was a whelp of a wolf, barely full-grown, by the looks of her. She questioned the Cruor queen, who simply nodded - she could hear another approaching. It was a male, heavily scarred. His face reminded her of Vorilye, and his foul ways - it was his fault that she scarred him. If he hadn't been fucking that whore... Vex shook out her pelt, dispelling these memories. What was done was done, but she couldn't help but wonder if the same thing was happening. Had he found someone else? Had he abandoned her? 'Get your shit together, Vex!' she snarled inwardly.

Vex blinked, then took a deep breath. "Thank you. My name is Vex Cruor - I am looking for my siblings, Violante and Vorilye. I fear for their safety." An easy lie. "I was wondering if your group has seen or heard from them?"

Mental Health (100/100)

141 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Away
Bronco arrived, and her posture immediately shifted in deference—and embarrassment, remembering their last conversation. She watched him inquire after the woman with a sidelong glance, then looked at her again. Neither of the names seemed familiar, and she shook her head.

Blueberry thought she should go, now. But she'd been the first on scene, eager to defend and protect their borders.

She'd stay until dismissed, but remain in the background, watching, waiting.

skippable unless directly addressed!
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
Something tense seemed to sprawl just below the surface of Vex's pelt. He felt her gaze rove over his scars, but he knew them to be superficial. His ears pricked slightly when she mentioned a couple names, but he sighed softly and shook his head. "I'm sorry, but I've never heard those names before." He admitted. "I did know a Valencia and a Vallkyrie once though, but...Not a Violante or Vorl...Sorry, what was the second one again?" He asked.
175 Posts
Ooc — The System
This is the last from me unless she's stopped <3 Thank you for the thread and I'm sorry for the wait!

"Vorilye." She answered with a frown. Then, she shrugged. "Oh, well, thank you at any rate. I doubt we will meet again, as I suspect my travels will take me quite far." Vex nodded her head to both wolves, then offered a swift, "Farewell," before turning and leaving, heading into the mountains.

Mental Health (100/100)

Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He uttered a soft, disappointed sound. He wished he could have at least pointed her in the right direction. ”If any wolves by those names pass through, we’ll call out to let you know, if you’re within earshot. Best of luck, Vex.” He said, wishing her well on her journey.