Redhawk Caldera life
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
He nodded appreciatively at Eljay’s welcome but uttered a bitter, hollow laugh. ”Ah ya know. I appreciate that, and I’d have him here in a minute but…He wants to be there.” He said. Killdeer had been raised in an environment that encouraged him to be independent, and nurture his self-confidence. ”Kids,” He sighed, with a defeated shrug. 

Bronco had been hoping that Eljay’d met Germanicus, and that perhaps he might also be leery of the commander for his militant style. It was still a relief to know at least that Eljay and Germanicus weren’t best friends; that might’ve made things awkward. 

”Well…I wanna believe Killdeer is in good hands, but I’m not so sure about the whole…Military pack thing.” He said, with a soft shake of his head. ”I just don’t like the idea of him being drawn into some war or something, or…Brainwashed into liking violence and fighting.” It didn’t seem possible for anyone to rattle Killdeer from his good instincts and friendly nature- but Germanicus, somehow, seemed like he could have that effect on anyone, if he wanted to. 

”Then again, I probably would’ve done the same thing when I was younger. I went to train with Hydra in Moonspear, but it wasn’t like…I wasn’t trained for the purpose of battle, just how to be a good guardian. And even that’s ridiculous to me nowadays because I couldn’t fight someone if my own life was on the line.” He said. 

He’d been staring off into the distance as he talked, seemingly mindlessly. He seemed to snap back to reality when he admitted that truth about himself that suddenly made him feel very self-conscious. He blushed and dipped his head in an apology. ”Sorry, I’m…Rambling.” Eljay hadn’t even tried to coax the admission out of him, but for some reason, he felt like the right wolf to talk to.
Messages In This Thread
life - by Eljay - June 29, 2022, 03:26 AM
RE: life - by RIP Bronco - July 01, 2022, 09:34 AM
RE: life - by Eljay - July 07, 2022, 04:35 PM
RE: life - by RIP Bronco - July 07, 2022, 05:14 PM
RE: life - by Eljay - July 11, 2022, 07:16 AM
RE: life - by RIP Bronco - July 12, 2022, 04:06 PM
RE: life - by Eljay - July 16, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: life - by RIP Bronco - July 18, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: life - by Eljay - July 26, 2022, 05:39 AM
RE: life - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: life - by Eljay - September 12, 2022, 03:14 AM