Spotted Eagle Mountain The weak breeze whispers nothing
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
It did make Bronco sad to notice that his son no longer bounded toward him or barreled at him with the same enthusiasm. It made him feel guilty about how he'd disgraced himself at the borders, but he didn't see Germanicus as being a very forgiving man. It was unlikely that he'd be granted permission to actually meet Killdeer at the borders rather than calling him away from the pack for their visits. Maybe, in the future, he might try again, and politely request that he be permitted within sights, so that Killdeer wouldn't have to climb halfway up a mountain to meet his father. His energy could be better put to use elsewhere. 

Nevertheless, it made his heart warm to see his son. Filling out, growing up, getting a thicker coat to help get him through the winter. It was the highlight of his month, getting to see him. Sometimes the conversation was dry, as there wasn't much news to share, but still he reveled in having at least this much contact with his son. 

"Hey, Varmint," He greeted, moving forward to nip gently at his son's cheek and bump shoulders with him. He'd try and hide his regrets, not wanting for his son to carry those as a burden. "Huge changes at Brechelient. The pack voted, I'm king now, and we're gonna take over the whole Mountain Range." He said, and chuckled, before he lowered his voice and whispered. "Guess I better not say that too loud or yer, uh, Imperator might demand that I live even further away," He teased, good-naturedly. "Nah, things've been pretty calm. I've decided to become a caregiver, though. My 'warrior' days are over now, so I'm just going to do something that suits me more." He said with a gentle shrug. "What about you? Have you gotten any new assignments?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - November 16, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by Killdeer - November 19, 2022, 12:34 AM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - November 19, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by Killdeer - November 23, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - November 23, 2022, 06:52 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by Killdeer - November 26, 2022, 09:23 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - November 27, 2022, 12:58 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by Killdeer - November 27, 2022, 09:03 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - November 27, 2022, 10:37 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by Killdeer - December 02, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - December 02, 2022, 06:36 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by Killdeer - December 02, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - December 02, 2022, 07:35 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by Killdeer - December 20, 2022, 08:30 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - December 20, 2022, 08:52 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by Killdeer - December 22, 2022, 01:13 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - December 22, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by Killdeer - December 29, 2022, 07:57 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - January 01, 2023, 04:34 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by Killdeer - January 16, 2023, 10:17 PM
RE: The weak breeze whispers nothing - by RIP Bronco - January 25, 2023, 02:55 PM