Fox's Glade Wisps of Red amongst blanket white
Hushed Willows
1,524 Posts
Ooc — xynien
It was that look again. She was doing something wrong, she was being stupid, and this time he was trying to explain — but it didn't make any sense. She didn't know what a pack was, and she certainly didn't know why anyone would be scared of someone they called a leader. Fear was for danger, and for Father Fire, who craved it. Leaders were for safety. That was what Atlas always said, her oldest brother who was even wiser than their parents.
He introduced himself, but it didn't sound very friendly. Or maybe it just seemed that way because of the look he was giving her. She didn't care which one it was; she didn't want anything to do with this scary man or his scary idea of leaders.
No, I - I don't know anything about a pack, She shook her head, backing away. I'm sorry, I should go... She turned to hurry in the opposite direction, not even paying attention to where she was going. Anywhere to get away from him.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 06, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 06, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 07, 2022, 07:43 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 07, 2022, 09:24 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 07, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 08, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 09, 2022, 06:24 AM