Moonsong Glacier Might Have Heard This Wind
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
I believe they did away with the green-light process. We need to just collect interested joiners/pledgers and then work on the foundation threads. Once they’re all done, we should submit the pack information to the management team and they’ll make the magic happen! ^^ At least… I believe I’m reading that correctly. Let me link this announcement <3

Also, my thoughts on Heph pledging are 1000% joyous. I would adore having her. ^^

Heph was bright with her words and swift at delivering them. Samani admired this with her heart. She would like to spend more time with the woman. She had already found herself growing warm at the thought of enticing Heph with their future plans, the hopes of their home. It would be nice to have someone who knew Rodyn. It would be nice to have someone who was kind.

Have you heard her sing? the sea girl asked of her fiancé.

Samani had never had the courage to let her voice be heard. She readily admired this, as well. The woman who walked alongside them was a marvel.

It takes some bravery in oneself to sing, I feel.

Perhaps this was only true for someone who did not have a sweet voice. The peachy girl thought on it.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph glanced at Rodyn as she tried to recall her own answer to Samani's question. "I don't think so?" She remembered them speaking of it, but did not recall ever singing. She supposed she had never much contemplated doing so alone though, singing was full of bittersweet memories. When her family had been together and whole in a way that it would not be again they had raised their voices together, and then it was all about that togetherness and less about the skill.

Smiling slightly her response was softer than she anticipated out of her own voice, those echoes of song ringing in her ears making it hard to speak with the sharp clarity of barked laughter that she was more accustomed toward. "Mmmm I'd agree. I always borrowed mine from others by singing in a pack." Pack, family. The two words had always been closely intertwined for her, and for Heph in the past family had always been associated with blood rather than choice, but she supposed that was a conception that need not hold if she were to ever sing again.

eee awesome! <3 I'll try and hop in foundation threads as my others wrap up, but count Heph in
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was pleased as well that Heph may very well join them. It was nice to have he at his back. She was a loyal friend and a good huntress. She would help make them strong and he liked her.

He chuckled and shook his head. I haven't been so lucky.

He nodded his head in agreement, it did take bravery.

Rodyn smiled at her. Then we will have to sing together when we build our own place, yes?
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
298 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Would we like a new one? ^^<3

The spirits seemed to dance around them. Samani had never felt herself grow so giddy before. She was not blind to these good fortunes, meeting new faces with good hearts. It was only an added benefit that Heph should already know Rodyn and that they would share a friendship with each other. In time, the peachy girl hoped that she could build a bond with the other woman.

We will absolutely sing a song of celebration. A song so loud that even Moonglow will hear it and they will want to join in, Samani agreed.

Her long legs were quick to step. There was newfound energy in her soul.

Just ahead, Samani caught sight of a cluster of birds. They were speckled with copper, and they had strange stick-like legs and carried them over the sand. The jadewater color of her eyes was trapped by their hurried running movements.

Look at them, she whispered before darting toward them.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Heph smiled, an easy spacious tone sheeted over the depth beneath it. "I'm sure the wind will be happy to help us along." While she had never visited the sea she was familiar with the winds that found themselves prevailing over large bodies of water, and she thought that perhaps if they traveled well and far enough sea breezes might carry their voices all the way down to Moonglow - wolves' howls were meant to be heard after all.

She noticed the birds but did not immediately think to stop for them, they did not appear to present a threat, certainly did not have the distinctive shape of geese and swans which were prone to attacking wolves and almost anything else that strayed too close. Bu she quieted her steps and stalled at Samani's words, taking them in more closely. "Huh." Her hunter's instincts took over first. Cataloging the beaks of the birds and trying to detect their talons, watching to see whether they attacked their prey with their feet or with their bills. She was not sure what markers of age she was looking for, but she thought she saw a few with feathers a touch more ruffled and ill-kempt then the rest, perhaps a bit duller if it was not the play of the light. But birds did not make very filling meals and she was content to watch them and observe.

works for me!
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,259 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was surprised at the quickness of his bride to be and then with an impish grin at Heph. He raced after her. Calling back to his friend.

Catch us if you can Heph

There was freedom in play and Samani was pure light when she ran. He hoped Heph would join them, it would be a most fun time. And she had already agreed to stay with them. It made his heart gladden and sing.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Beta*
724 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Rodyn darted after Samani with a challenge that Heph had no inclination to pass up. "Watch out then!" Setting her observations aside she used a crouch to propel her forward running in the direction but aiming past them to spur her own speed. But as soon as she reached she flitted in and out of their range, never pushing to fully surpass or fall behind in the game of chase. It made her a bit breathless, the quickness of the movement but it was filled such a simple joy she found herself laughing through it.