Stone Circle Love from the other side of the apocalypse
Hushed Willows
Dancing Queen
1,503 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Never apologize <3 Reverie isn't officially leaving Kvarsheim as of this thread, but this will be her last appearance here for awhile and can be referenced as such; she made the decision not to go back recently
Bjarna was not angry, but she cried, and for a moment Reverie almost hated herself for it. But she needed this, didn't she? She needed Bjarna to know how she felt, because it wasn't going away, and it was better for both of them if they saw it coming before it happened.
No, not now, She promised before she could stop herself. And - I would come back. To visit. I love you, you know. I always will. I just - I can't - Reverie took a deep breath. I have to listen to myself. I have to care about what I want. I didn't for so long, and no one else did either, and... Maybe this was too many words for Bjarna, but she didn't want to talk to her like she was stupid, either. She wanted this to be sincere, if nothing else. She had to at least make the attempt. Her sister, the strongest and most capable of Reverie's many sisters, deserved to know that as painful as this was, it was not an ugly thing that drove Reverie to turn her back on Kvarsheim. It was a beautiful thing, painful but no less precious for it. This was healing.
Watching me is like watching a fire take your eyes from you
Messages In This Thread
Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - January 26, 2023, 01:22 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 04:49 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:11 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - January 30, 2023, 10:39 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 03, 2023, 01:09 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - February 11, 2023, 07:51 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 11, 2023, 10:37 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Bjarna - February 11, 2023, 11:01 PM
RE: Love from the other side of the apocalypse - by Reverie - February 12, 2023, 01:49 PM