Redhawk Caldera this love is killing me, but you're the only one
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
It was likely when the two had met before, Teya had been with Reyes. But he didn’t feel threatened- he noticed the sheepish grin his son bore and raised an eyebrow. He wondered what his son’s first impression of Teya had been- and what he made of her now. The thought of his son appraising Teya as a beautiful woman wasn’t so strange of a thought, it was actually somewhat amusing. His wife had a face that could launch a thousand ships. 

His expression shifted to concern, and then to surprise. Germanicus had left his military ambitions for a lover? It seemed highly uncharacteristic of the man who couldn’t even allow a father’s love for his son. He snorted softly. Good riddance, he thought, albeit somewhat selfishly. 

Still, Killdeer sounded as though he’d been let down. He could do better than that pack- but he knew his son had taken away some positive experiences from it, and he couldn’t dismiss those. ”Sounds like a lot of change all at once. I’m sorry you’re going through that, son.” 

He’d made it clear that he and Fennec would be travelling elsewhere, which made his heart twinge. How far? He’d never approved of Mereo, but at least it had been close. 

Also of note- it was only Fennec and Killdeer. What about the man she was supposedly seeing? 

”I’ll admit, I’m surprised to hear that. Germanicus never really seemed like the romantic type.” He said, with a shrug. ”Any idea where you might be headed?” He asked.
Messages In This Thread