Two Eyes Cenote moonrising
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
All Welcome 
the coronation plans, they have changed, she spoke privately to @Eset in her chambers, accompanied by @Tuna as well then. it will be me who is Pharaoh. and so, the day of this grand event—I ask that you aid me, in coming to appear as grand as one, Toula looked from one fellahin to the other, her gaze full of hope. 
none of her fellahin would ever know the dangers any other Pharaoh might bring—ones even her father had seen come to pass, she had learned! Toula would keep them safe, protected—for as long as she lived.
Bloomin'
113 Posts
Ooc — H2O
her dreams had truly meant something.

as tuna exchanges an expression of surprise with eset, she looks onto the regal toula proudly with a soft nod of her head. "leave it t'ah us, yer majesty," tuna offers reassuringly, "yer kingdom shall stan' behind yew 'n pride when yew ascend." she wondered of what the suitors would make of this decision, but forces the idea of a man away. toula was of her importance and nothing else.

"nothing'll compare t'ah yew on that day." even if the sky fell, if the earth burned, if the ocean screamed -- it would all fall silent upon their knees when toula stepped into her power.
"English" "Spanish" "Nahuatl"
speaks with a Texan accent which can come across in all of her languages
[Image: CACTUS1.gif]
steffi lynn
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
392 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Away
[Image: ec4c9e1982fda696011a249bdebf024b0ca5a994.gifv]

Compass; polestar; a goddess in earthly form taking shape of first Hathor and then Iset; Toula.

The minutes slow. Somewhere in the desert a gutter is purified and girls reclaim their childhoods. The houses that built them will not be burned down. She sees Tuna’s smile and her lips move but the world is silent. Eset slides gently to her knees, stretches her arms, feels the cool stone on her temple and Toula’s light on her ears.

"Iset she is, and from her life are fed all showers and suns,
all moons that wax and wane, all stars and streams,
the living and the dead,
the mystery of pleasure and of pain.

She is the Mother. She the speaking sea. She the Earth in its fertility.
Life, death, love, hatred, light, darkness, return to her, to her.
Iset she is, and to her beauty draw.

All glories of the Universe bow down,
the blossom and the mountain and the dawn.
Fruits blush and women are creations crowned."

invocation adapted from here
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
I stink! Prioritizing this bad boy !

Toula nods; she trusts them both to the tasks set before them. and when Eset prays, tears prick her eyes as they spear through her wholly. she would make them proud, the both of them. 
she would protect them always. keep them safe. the palace shall know this; those that wish to marry me will be given this news, and have their own decisions to make. you two will be protected—my guard shall be as your own. listen to the words of the palace—speak to me of any dissent, she breathes.
Bloomin'
113 Posts
Ooc — H2O
and so they were to become moles, bloodhounds if she wished.

but whatever creature tuna was asked to become, she would morph without question. she listens quietly, eyes shifting between toula and then back to eset.

she was no longer the young girl everyone made her out to be. kindness still planted seeds in her heart, and she was not the iron-fisted makono. perhaps for better or for worst, toula allowed for ra to bless her.

tuna is unwavering. "our ears will be open, eyes watchin' all" she promises, a paw drifts to touch eset's, a gentle squeeze. "do yew hold fear, yer majesty? is there'a body we should keep're eyes on?" the guards would know this, surely, but toula's words are sovereign.
"English" "Spanish" "Nahuatl"
speaks with a Texan accent which can come across in all of her languages
[Image: CACTUS1.gif]
steffi lynn
Muat-riya
Hebsut*
392 Posts
Ooc — tazi
Away
She rises now with restive anticipation, a puffed breath that settles her mouth into a resolute firmness. Tuna’s touch is reassuring. She feels a shiver across her skin in Pharaoh’s immanence.

For long she had looked to Senmut to deliver them- she knew now it was Toula. As it had always been.

She nods in unison with Tuna, setting their consensus. “We will be listening, holy one.”

“And we will make sure you glow that day- brighter than the dawn, stronger than the foundations of the desert. There will be none who look upon you without feeling the reach of your divinity,” a pause,

“My Pharaoh.”