Falls of the Hinterlands the old dream comes again to me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
With all the recent seismic activity, rock-slide that had nearly drowned Sugar Glider and roughed Elfie somewhat, Wraen had a reason to be somewhat restless. Now, as the tracks of large game herds had grown stale and thin, the future began to look dim and she felt it unfair that so soon after her ascent to the leadership she would have to face so many problems that she could not possible affect at once. 

She had walked down to the place, where the rocks had fallen in the river and blocked it's bed, making the stream to find a way around it. Forest floor right next to it was flooded and the only good thing out of this sudden appearance of swamp-lands were some fish that had been stranded out of the depths and were ready to be picked up and hastily eaten. Walking further down to the falls, where the riverbed allowed more room for expansion, she spotted another wolf. 

The white-coated she-wolf was a stranger to Wraen, but smelled of the grove, which listed her in the "greet politely" category. "Good day," she greeted from afar, approaching the other, until she came to a halt few feet away from her. "I am Wraen, Sovereign of Firebirds. What has brought you close to our claim?" she asked calmly.
Messages In This Thread
the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - September 20, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - September 30, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 04, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 05, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 06, 2019, 09:31 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 08, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 11, 2019, 12:50 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 13, 2019, 07:44 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 13, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Wraen - October 15, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: the old dream comes again to me - by Aneira - October 27, 2019, 05:50 AM