Moonspear i'd rather be on my own, yes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For Hydra, it was not quite the same as Ying. Not anymore, at least. Once it had been. But she had lived, and she had learned. Those that you would protect and look out after would not do the same for you. No; they would make a monster out of you. You became the beast they warned their children about before they went to sleep at night—the monster they reminded you of when you awoke. There was a singular wolf Hydra trusted with her life beyond her blood relatives, and that was @Towhee who—in their lifetime together—had earned that. Towhee was able to recognize real monsters when she saw them; she was able to understand that not all family was good, as Hydra knew for herself, too, thinking of her late sister. 

Ying, though she liked, she was not yet entirely certain she could trust. That she had attacked Isilme was not forgotten after all. Trust was a thing that could be earned however, and Hydra was willing to give Ying the chance. So few lived up to her expectations... but as Ying arrived to her own final thought on the matter, Hydra thought that maybe Ying would. Pointless to hope, she knew. Better to wait and see. 

For indeed it was smart, and no doubt it was ambitious. Hydra was not a woman without ambition, and would see them come to fruition. 

The Queen nodded, beginning with, Of course, in understanding and appreciation both. Hydra would have thought less of her for accepting then and there, truth be told; good things took time. Took thought, too. All of Hydra's own ideas had more than enough of both, but Ying would need to determine for herself if she wished to be a part of her grand scheme. Take all the time that you need, the matriarch finished with, some amount warmer in her reception of Ying in knowing of their shared ideals.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Ying - February 21, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Ying - February 21, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 08:55 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Ying - February 21, 2020, 09:06 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 09:28 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Ying - February 21, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Ying - February 21, 2020, 10:40 PM
RE: i'd rather be on my own, yes - by Hydra - February 21, 2020, 11:24 PM