Moonspear I awoke only to find my lungs empty
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
It didn't help her appearance when she grinned like that, showing how oblivious she was to the fact that he'd left her with a little tuft of hair sticking straight up near the back of her head. It was adorable, though- and made her look still like a child. She was growing up so fast, and it was beginning to get hard to recall what she'd looked like when she'd been little more than a fuzzy spud, nuzzled at her mother's side. 

When she asked him for a quid pro quo sort of deal, he raised an eyebrow. Of course, he would do just about anything for his little sister- but he gave her a skeptical look just so that she might not know just how much she already had him completely wrapped around her finger. She mentioned another wolf and he chuckled at the mention of the wolf's name. -"Toad?"- He asked, and then inhaled through his teeth, revealed in a light grimace, when she revealed that she'd deemed this "Toad" to be girlfriend material. "Woah woah woah, hold up there a minute," He said, sitting down to face his sister and pry the truth out of her. -"Tell me you didn't go off advertising that I needed a girlfriend, Meerkat, reeeally?"- He said, with a hollow, dry laugh. How much more pathetic could he have seemed, then, if his little sister was trying desperately to find him a girl. -"An' secondly- couldn't you have found me like...A Swan, a...Fawn, A...I dunno, Lark or something- anything but like...Toad."- He laughed. It had to be a joke. Who named their kid Toad anyway?
Messages In This Thread
I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - August 25, 2020, 12:20 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - August 30, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 10:58 AM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 11:29 AM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 11:44 AM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 12:13 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 12:46 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by RIP Bronco - September 01, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: I awoke only to find my lungs empty - by Meerkat - September 01, 2020, 03:12 PM