Moonspear technicolor
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I, too, would rather stay home and defend. But our children... if they take after their father any, they might wish to wander. These wolves kidnapped an adult wolf, and I do not know what all was done to her, she sighed. But Donovan, truthfully, was not her priority. He was a blip upon her radar... but knowing of him, knowing of him brought back to life old convictions.

Wolves of that nature are chaotic, but do not thrive in their own chaos. I have but two I truly wish to remove from the picture, she drawled, gaze drifting from him to her blunted claws, scraping them idly against the slick rock as though to sharpen them. The one who hurt our son, and the only wolf who might avenge her. Her lifelong companion, she informed, ear twitching. Sighing aloud, Hydra humored, though they may have gathered at least one or two more that would die for them, she huffed, imagining she ought to be prepared for that. Those two remain to be found, though, she hummed. At least, at this point. But the Saints... they sound terribly alike, in their indecency, she considered. 

As far as their old friends, Hydra grinned. Could be, she hummed, but then, our old friends know better than most who has always outlived the rest. And more than that, how we deal with those that cross us. In that, she was certain that Moonspear would be left well enough alone by the Saints. The truth of it was it was not them Hydra wanted, but she imagined they might lead her to who she wished to find and truly put an end to.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
technicolor - by Dirge - August 20, 2020, 05:11 PM
RE: technicolor - by Hydra - August 20, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: technicolor - by Dirge - August 21, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: technicolor - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: technicolor - by Dirge - August 25, 2020, 10:51 AM
RE: technicolor - by Hydra - August 25, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: technicolor - by Dirge - August 25, 2020, 11:17 AM
RE: technicolor - by Hydra - September 01, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: technicolor - by Dirge - September 01, 2020, 10:56 PM
RE: technicolor - by Hydra - September 14, 2020, 08:45 PM