Ouroboros Spine brightest star tonight
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
So she knew. Of course she did- hadn't she just come back from visiting? At least little of what he might have to say would be a surprise, which eased some of the burden a bit. He suspected, then, that perhaps Meerkat had been pondering her mother's situation, earlier. It sounded as though Meerkat, too, was confused and surprised by the whole situation. The fact that Phox had been the one to chase Reyes out was news to him- but that only served to thicken the plot a bit. It made sense. This was why, potentially, Towhee had wanted to get away- because both Niamh and Phox had had a part in getting rid of her mate. 

"Yeah," He said, once they were both caught up in terms of who knew what. "He broke Niamh's leg, which...I mean, I dunno. I don't want to get into it too much because that's her drama-" And he wanted to stay out of as much Niamh drama as he could. "-But I mean...She's pregnant, and like...Breaking someone's leg...Anyway," He said, with a light shudder. He didn't have enough on Reyes to know if he should hate the guy, or if something was simply misunderstood about the whole situation. Meerkat, at least, didn't seem too attached, which was a bit of a relief. 

But he could hear the concern in her voice and he shook his head, hoping to dismiss her worry. He recalled how Towhee had used a particular tone of voice to stop him from worrying about Fennec and Alyx, but he couldn't use that with Meerkat. Instead, he decided to be as reassuring and calming as possible. "No, she's fine. I walked her back to the Caldera safe and sound. But she was on her way here, I think because she's maybe not happy being at the Caldera right now. She asked me to see if you'd go to visit her, when you can." He said. He didn't think it was necessary for her to jump up and leave right then- but he figured she'd likely want to leave by morning, or soon thereafter, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
brightest star tonight - by Meerkat - March 15, 2021, 05:34 PM
RE: brightest star tonight - by RIP Bronco - March 15, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: brightest star tonight - by Meerkat - March 15, 2021, 05:44 PM
RE: brightest star tonight - by RIP Bronco - March 15, 2021, 05:56 PM
RE: brightest star tonight - by Meerkat - March 15, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: brightest star tonight - by RIP Bronco - March 15, 2021, 06:35 PM
RE: brightest star tonight - by Meerkat - March 15, 2021, 06:48 PM
RE: brightest star tonight - by RIP Bronco - March 15, 2021, 07:16 PM
RE: brightest star tonight - by Meerkat - March 15, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: brightest star tonight - by RIP Bronco - March 16, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: brightest star tonight - by Meerkat - March 16, 2021, 02:56 PM