Whitefish River last week, i realized i crave pity
Ghost
1,652 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Sitter
Master Guardian
In the time following the disbanding of the Caldera, the wolves had split and moved on- but the fondness they shared for one another clearly persisted. Blueberry- still finespun with youth- moved nimbly toward him, a smile of recognition on her face. He was relieved to see her well. He glanced past her to see if she had been travelling with any of the others- but sensed, given how happy she was to see him, that she'd been on her own. 

"Heya Bluebree," He greeted affectionately. He'd mistaken her once for potentially being one of his newest siblings, but even when corrected he hadn't shaken the obligation to care for her as though she was family nonetheless. Breathlessly, she put forth a question and he nodded for her to continue. She seemed somewhat nervous, but she'd always seemed a bit flustered.  

She mentioned the island- his ears perked. Potentially, their shared sister might be there- and given the fact that Bronco, Fennec and Figment were already headed in that direction, it gave him pleasure to answer her request so easily. At least, in part. She clearly had plans to stay and live there- currently, the trio were still planning to scout North of the mountain range before settling on a home.

"Funny coincidence, but that's the way I was headed anyway. Fennec, Figment and I are headed toward the shoreline and were gonna take a trip over to the island." Friends had lived there before- he harboured a doubt that any of the former Yuelong wolves lived there now, but it was worth the visit. He knew it to be the resting place of his mother as well. 

"I dunno if we'll stay there, we're still planning on going a bit North of the mountains after, I think, but who knows." After all, an island could be a fortress. He'd pondered before if it might just be the right place for them to settle, but he felt obliged, too, to travel a bit more in case somewhere else suited them better. "Regardless, you should travel with us. You been out here on your own since the Caldera disbanded?" He asked.
Messages In This Thread
last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - December 30, 2021, 08:30 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - December 31, 2021, 11:36 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 02, 2022, 10:30 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 02, 2022, 01:04 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 03, 2022, 12:45 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 13, 2022, 11:40 AM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 13, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - January 15, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - January 26, 2022, 08:40 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - February 01, 2022, 11:51 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by Manea - February 04, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: last week, i realized i crave pity - by RIP Bronco - March 27, 2022, 08:32 PM