Swiftcurrent Creek [m] Nothing will stop me; you crave the creature in me
Pledged
1,536 Posts
Ooc — xynien
I figured I'd fade this so we can focus on new stuff <3 Let me know if you'd prefer otherwise

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Suggestion LMFAO Rev is horrible
Reverie disliked that answer greatly, but she was easily distracted by Lestan's touch. You haven't failed me, She murmured, but her distraction was evident in her voice as she kissed his cheek, then his jaw, then his neck, and remembered that she wanted him. Remembered, because that want never really went away. It was a constant simmer, only waiting to be awakened. So she pressed closer with touches full of suggestion, and if Lestan indulged her desires, she tried a different way of making him feel better. One that involved a new sort of exploration, her mouth on him in ways she had been thinking of for quite some time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Nothing will stop me; you crave the creature in me - by Reverie - March 18, 2023, 07:46 PM