Swiftcurrent Creek I can't remember but it's alright, a-alright
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
She stole glances at Lestan as they walked and tried to puzzle out how she felt about seeing him with Blossom. Reverie couldn't quite decide if she was jealous or not, nor could she decide which of them she might be jealous of. They belonged to her, both of them, more than anything else in this world ever had. There was a part of her that wanted nothing more than to be the highest priority, the most intimate bond in each of their lives —
But the thought of Lestan prioritizing her over Blossom made her ill, and the thought of Blossom loving her more than she loved Lestan made her dizzy. It was all confusing. She thought she liked it, though, seeing them together like this. It occurred to her as they approached the cave that she would have to get used to leaving Lestan with Blossom. Alone. She had done it once already, but that was before he'd threatened to take her.
Now she was uncertain. But she knew, looking at Lestan with that growing brightness to his features, that she wanted to try to trust him. He was the only true ally she had in this world, the only one who knew her secret. All of her secrets, really — the ones that mattered.
She looked around, ears twitching and pulling forward every so often. I like it, She announced with a soft smile, and searched for a place to set her herbs down. No one would be able to corner her in this place; no one would be able to take Blossom from her. As long as she could run, Reverie knew she could keep her daughter safe. With her.
Where she belonged.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't remember but it's alright, a-alright - by Reverie - April 17, 2023, 05:08 PM