Sea Lion Shores You're more than a sunshine in my eyes
Pledged
1,542 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Lestan refused; Blossom reached for her; Reverie felt herself beginning to crumble, stuck now on the question of why. Why couldn't she be stronger? Why couldn't she be what they needed?
She pulled Blossom close when Lestan set her down, kissing her nose, her cheeks, her forehead. I'm sorry, Reverie murmured to her, trying very hard to stifle her tears now. I love you. I'll - Her voice dropped, so low that even Lestan would struggle to hear it from where he stood near. I'll be stronger, for you. Did she have another choice? Lestan wouldn't leave her here — and Blossom's well-being sat above all other priorities.
With great effort, she stood, still holding Blossom. I can walk, She muttered, not looking at him. He didn't understand. Blossom needed him; he couldn't waste his energy trying to avoid making this inevitable decision, and so Reverie made it for him. Either way, it was too late for her, and had been the moment her daughter fell ill. Now all that mattered was Blossom. Reverie would see her safe if it was the last thing she did in this world —
And she truly felt that it might be.
Messages In This Thread
You're more than a sunshine in my eyes - by Reverie - May 18, 2023, 12:43 PM
RE: You're more than a sunshine in my eyes - by Reverie - May 19, 2023, 10:55 AM