The Sentinels You said you're leaving, you're going away
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
There's an island, Reverie said, pressing into Bridget's embrace and feeling only numbness. My brother lives there. I'm going there.
I - I told him I wouldn't wait for him. If he left again, She confessed next. And maybe - maybe that was selfish, but I can't stop thinking - he always says that he needs to be away from me, to be better. To be stronger. And that's not a good thing, is it? That's not - healthy. Reverie sucked in a breath. It felt freeing to finally say it out loud, to finally acknowledge that their relationship was not healthy.
And I think it's me. I think - I'm the problem. It's always the same, with everyone, and the only common theme is me. But he won't even admit it, She frowned, still unable to understand why he blamed himself even as he grew frustrated with her, and then angry, and then — done, entirely. He says that it's him. But he was happy before me. And I - I never have been. I just don't understand how he can blame himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You said you're leaving, you're going away - by Reverie - July 26, 2023, 01:25 PM