Hushed Willows Trying to be religious, talking to the man
Pledged
Party City
1,547 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Reverie laughed softly. Wings with fur! She hadn't thought of that; she'd been thinking of bats and their smooth wings. Was there even such a creature in existence, something with wings and fur?

At Abel's question, however, she turned thoughtful. Hmm... well, I'd think it would be hard to sleep with a pair of huge wings. But a bunch of little ones might be difficult, too... imagine if one was ripped off! Reverie shuddered a little at the mental image. I guess I'd pick two big wings, too. Maybe I'd sleep in a tree.

I think I'd take them without fur, though, She added with a grin. Fewer bugs to pick out of my hair.
Messages In This Thread
Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Reverie - February 16, 2024, 06:26 PM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Abel - February 20, 2024, 02:01 PM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 02:21 PM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Abel - February 20, 2024, 02:53 PM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Reverie - February 20, 2024, 05:09 PM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Abel - February 22, 2024, 12:14 AM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Reverie - February 22, 2024, 12:39 AM
RE: Trying to be religious, talking to the man - by Abel - February 22, 2024, 01:49 AM