Bearclaw Valley at summit talks you'll hear them speak
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
1,095 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
“‘Bout three months ago,” he confirmed, his features solemn. A sideways glance was given to his creek companion when he felt the burning of her stare upon him—thirsty, much like him, for answers and justice.

His gaze drifted back to Ancelin—a rumbling sigh given as he stretched his shoulders slightly—as if he could shake away the tension that clawed at him. “I won’t lie Ancelin… If I see the man again, I’ll kill him.”

He hadn’t truly known what he would do—he had spoken to Druid and left his intentions vague, primarily because he hadn’t fully known them. Hadn’t known what trouble would come from the disruption between the Creek and Valley wolves.

But he knew now—and he wanted his intentions clear, as he looked over the violet-eyed man before him. “I don’t know who or what he is to you. But I want to be upfront about it to you. So if you know where he might have gone and want to help...” He left the question open.
Messages In This Thread
at summit talks you'll hear them speak - by Akavir - July 02, 2024, 11:01 AM
RE: at summit talks you'll hear them speak - by Cygnet - July 02, 2024, 12:08 PM
RE: at summit talks you'll hear them speak - by Akavir - July 04, 2024, 09:01 AM
RE: at summit talks you'll hear them speak - by Cygnet - July 05, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: at summit talks you'll hear them speak - by Akavir - July 09, 2024, 01:50 PM
RE: at summit talks you'll hear them speak - by Cygnet - July 19, 2024, 09:14 AM
RE: at summit talks you'll hear them speak - by Akavir - August 05, 2024, 02:50 PM
RE: at summit talks you'll hear them speak - by Cygnet - August 07, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: at summit talks you'll hear them speak - by Ancelin - August 07, 2024, 04:56 PM
RE: at summit talks you'll hear them speak - by Akavir - September 08, 2024, 03:56 PM