Moonspear i'm going out of mind, all day and all night
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As Aria explained her true interests, Hydra licked her chops. Alya is the one who likes scouting. You could teach them both stuff, she offered, though the thought that Aria might not be interested in that at all did not occur to Hydra who believed that none could not want to do something she said. Hydra shifted her weight. I want to be a guardian, and I also want to help out with hunts. Track and stuff. I feel like scouts and trackers... could work together, she was not sure if she was right, though. Still, throwing it out to Aria perhaps it could be denied or confirmed. Healers, too, she thought aloud after a beat. Of course Lyra would be included. Hydra could track healing herbs by scent, Alya could scout them and know them for their location, and Lyra would know just what to do with their findings. It added up.

The two continued to talk throughout the day on matters of being a guardian, like what she thought made a good Guardian... before eventually, Hydra was called by her parents to join them. She left Aria to continue her jaunt.
Messages In This Thread
i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Aria - March 01, 2017, 08:41 PM
RE: i'm going out of mind, all day and all night - by Hydra - April 04, 2017, 04:09 PM