Moonspear so you want to play, step right up
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
What he said was good, valuable insight she could use. I suppose every wolf does have a different weakness, and for the most part, in larger wolves, it was their stamina. But not all. She wanted to know of other potential weaknesses a larger male might possess. What would you say yours is? She inquired with a tilt of her head. Hydra wanted to be aware of any and all possibilities. This Vaati... he had been quite large. If stamina wasn't his issue, something else certainly could be. The man had seemed to revel in the pain she inflicted upon him, too. Hydra did not know what to make of that, but knew that the end of the day, blood loss would kill you... and death was death. None were unable to avoid this... not even she, herself.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 25, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 02:52 PM