Moonspear so you want to play, step right up
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He wasn't wrong. His smile might have seemed out of place in the moment for some, but Hydra understood it at least. She had saved him; he was alive. I'm sure you'll find a way to repay the debt, she hummed, and if she was teasing (or not) there was no indicator of either. Honestly, he was pack now; as long as he was a good pack wolf and carried his weight when well, she would consider herself and him square. Really, it was Lyra and Alya he needed to think of; she was high-maintenance only in matters of Moonspear, not self. At least, for the most part. 

His question was met with a laugh. I just had to face it. You get knocked down, you get back up again, and you figure it out. That's what I had to do: figure it out. My teacher wasn't out for blood, so that helped, she admitted. She learned more in the actual field, and fighting others, but to have a base to build up was essential.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 04:23 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 05:04 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 20, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 20, 2017, 10:37 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 25, 2017, 08:35 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - September 27, 2017, 12:21 PM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 11:28 AM
RE: so you want to play, step right up - by Hydra - October 08, 2017, 02:52 PM