Moonspear Sweet child of mine - where do we go now?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra looked thoughtful as she remarked on different types of scouts. Well, which do you want to be? she asked at length, deciding that ought to be the one Wraen pursued. As for her next inquiry, Hydra nodded. That's kind of also in line with stuff that I want to do, just under a different name. I'm working on becoming a tracker—part of that is knowing scents, she explained, and where they come from. I don't see why you couldn't combine the two if you wanted to. I think it's a good idea, if that's what you like to do, also. Her tail waved, appreciating Wraen's thought on the matter.

Hydra had always liked and respected Wraen, thinking that even if she was a bit interesting from time to time, she was a good wolf. That she was Terance's sister made her opinion of her all the higher. She hadn't seen them hang out much, which she supposed in a way was the same as her and Korei Julia, but she had always thought them closer. Terance, when not hanging or patrolling with her, seemed to be chasing after Lyra or seeking out Rannoch. 

She did not know why these things came to mind, but she felt that if he wasn't Terance ought to be appreciative of Wraen as a sister. The tawny wolf seemed smart, anyway. Have you got all that stuff memorized? she queried.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 25, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 27, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 28, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 02, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 03:07 PM