Moonspear Sweet child of mine - where do we go now?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra knew some of the scavenging basics, but not much. Her own family had not been effected by the famine, after all. Her mother and father taught them about survival, but Wraen had the experience. The girl did not sound as though she had hated that portion of her life, which was good. Once Wraen had finished, Hydra had a newfound respect for her, and Terance too.  

I never went through anything like that, Hydra admitted. It made the life of a lone wolf sound all the more unappealing, but that did not mean she looked down on the others experience. But you learned a lot from it. I was taught the basics, but there is nothing like firsthand experience. I'm glad you made it through those tough times, Wraen, she spoke in earnest. You became all the stronger for it. And smarter, her tail waved. 

All the talk of food kind of made her hungry, honestly. You down for a quick hunt? She asked. Hydra also wanted to make sure that Wraen ate like, millions of things. Now that she was in Moonspear, Hydra would see to it that she never went hungry again.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 25, 2017, 02:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 27, 2017, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - December 27, 2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - December 28, 2017, 05:16 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 02, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 04, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 12:23 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 01:45 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: Sweet child of mine - where do we go now? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 03:07 PM