Firefly Glen the mysterious ticking noise
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
You don't need to be, Hydra hummed, as long as you do not harm her. Korei Julia needed to toughen up, mentally. She behaved the oblivious she-wolf, and frankly at this point Hydra was tired of it. Galaxy was dead; she hadn't the energy to expend on KJ's childish games any longer. But as Vaati continued, Hydra blinked. Lied to? About what? When acknowledged, there was nothing to lie to Korei Julia about. Hydra had taught her basic defenses, defenses even a simpleton ought to be able to maintain, but she and Korei Julia had never talked about anything worth even lying about. What the hell was wrong with her sister? Besmirching the family to strangers

What are you doing, he asked? Hydra gives him a measure of space. There is rage seething beneath her surface, and for a moment it was unadulterated and naked before his very eyes as her muzzle wrinkled. But her ears do not thrust forward in the prelude of her aggressive kiss; instead, they fan backward, listening to the wood around them. 

She breathes. I do not wish to be enemies, Vaati, she speaks then, in earnest. You and Alya are free to do as you wish to. Korei Julia you may make as strong as you wish, so long as you do not bring harm to her. But you must avoid this Wilderness. You are a wanted man by many, and I cannot protect you here. You are fortunate a storm comes this evening to hide your presence; but even still, you must bleed some. The storm ought to be enough, but Hydra was a woman who covered all bases. He would surely understand. Hydra no longer thought him completely dimwitted.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 04, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 05, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 07, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 07, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 07, 2018, 10:05 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 09, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 11, 2018, 07:16 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Vaati - January 12, 2018, 03:42 PM
RE: the mysterious ticking noise - by Hydra - January 17, 2018, 05:38 PM