Moonspear did you know, did you know?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra nodded her head slowly to Wraen's statement. Months ago, Hydra would have went on a passionate rant about her feelings toward them, but her negative emotions toward them had died down in the wake of her hatred for Titmouse. He had (inadvertently) killed her sister, after all. Nothing compared to that. Vaati attacking Rannoch paled in comparison. Well, with the Caldera and Drageda attacking them, I don't think we'll have to worry about them for much longer, she said at length. She wondered about that outcome, but never lost sleep over it. In the end, Vaati had paid the price for his attack on her friend.

Wraen's next question was mulled over as Hydra took her own portion of fat hare. Once she swallowed, she glanced to her friend. Honestly, Wraen, I've been giving my dad some space. Like I said before, he'd kill Titmouse no questions asked if he saw him again. That's why I've banished him. I hoped he wouldn't return to the Caldera—I can't imagine them just giving him to us, you know? And there'd surely be hell to pay for that. Hydra sighed. I did what I could to prevent our own war. I don't think my dad has plans for that, though. Winter is hard enough, and him and my mother will want another litter, I'm sure, she said with a wave of her tail, but right now... he's mourning. He's angry. But he was handling it. Hydra had hung with her father, but in silence. Verbal space, was what she meant. They chased coyotes and foxes and killed them. It was therapeutic.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
did you know, did you know? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 03:50 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 04:21 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 04:27 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 04:34 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 05:03 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Hydra - January 05, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Hydra - January 06, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: did you know, did you know? - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 01:46 PM