Blackbeak Bluff it's human nature; well, you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Backdated! Hydra is passing through this territory, so this thread might be short to any who join it, depending!

It was still dark when Hydra came across Blackbeak Bluff. Her observations were limited. The coast had altered suddenly to a nearly abrupt end for a time as she found herself moving upward. The ascent was easy for Hydra, and enjoyable, too—she was not the biggest fan of flatlands, and looked forward to roaming the mountains again. That did not mean she did not enjoy her time away—though she missed her mirror images every day, and had a fierce yearning for them. It was unbearable to not know they were near, and this thought nearly caused her to turn around and head home each day. Still, she had gotten far; she had a newfound respect for Alya's own passion of seeing the world. If Hydra had one regret, it was not having her sisters come with her. Still, with Moonspear's reduced number, she could not in good conscience ask it of them. She knew, after all, that they would follow her to the ends of the earth if she asked it of them.

As she looked over the Bluff, Hydra released a sigh—there was not much here but for this sight, but it was not a vantage point by any means. There was only water, no shore beneath—with that in mind she steered away from the bluff and headed toward the fields, too impatient now to note as she typically would the monolith forest she would have come across had she followed the rocky path the bluff would conclude at.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
it's human nature; well, you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:49 AM