Moonspear oh, this empty thing i've done
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra smirked as her companion fell to the earth, and she swung around to follow through with several light nips upon the Omega. Gannet was earning his stripes here, and she knew that in time he would rise from his station—he was proving himself to be loyal each and every day, and the Beta felt him a suitable guardian of her siblings. He was gentle with them, far more gentle than she herself was, and she did not worry for her brother as he crawled atop the pale Redhawk. She was pleased with his boldness, and his roughness, too—she imagined that as children, she and her twins were much like him in this moment. He had forgotten his self-loathing, and so two of her two objectives were met.

The Beta remained standing where she was, tail lifted victoriously over her back as she nipped at her friends whiskers. The win goes to Arcturus the Savage today, Hydra declared. Had he not charged into the fray as he had with her, she would not be so willing to commend him or grant him victory, but Hydra was, truly, pleased, even if her stoic expression did not reveal as much. Practice, Gannet, and you might stand a chance someday against my strong brother, she suggested. And here, before Gannet, the stomach of the dragon was revealed—though truly, he might have always known this as he had seen her reaction to losing Galaxy—and she looked to her brother and nodded.

Then she peered toward Gannet and asked, What were you hunting for? With interest. He had been invested in the task, and for his loss against Arcturus, she supposed they could assist him if the ruckus had not caused the critter to flee.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
oh, this empty thing i've done - by Arcturus - May 24, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: oh, this empty thing i've done - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: oh, this empty thing i've done - by Arcturus - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: oh, this empty thing i've done - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: oh, this empty thing i've done - by Arcturus - May 24, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: oh, this empty thing i've done - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: oh, this empty thing i've done - by Arcturus - May 24, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: oh, this empty thing i've done - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: oh, this empty thing i've done - by Arcturus - May 24, 2018, 09:37 PM
RE: oh, this empty thing i've done - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 10:28 PM