Otter Creek with her sharp teeth
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

They had forged ahead, and Hydra sent her mirror images to investigate their surroundings as they paused in the sanctuary of the alder tree forest. Hydra knew they were near to Blackfeather Woods, but this did not alarm her in the slightest. She was not foolish enough to underestimate those that lingered there, but she was unafraid of them, aware of their methods and motives as she was. She had a reputation that preceded her, and so did her sisters; the three of them together were an indomitable force that need not be employed to simply desire to destroy. Especially when provoked. 

Hydra moved alongside a hulking male, who Alya had taken care to inform her all about. Eager as she had been to reunite with her sisters, she had paid those that traveled with them not much mind until now; she looked to him now with a smile. Excuse my rudeness, came the words, and gentle though they were was no apology behind them. Her eagerness to be among Alya again was no ruse, and she was not sorry for it. Her tail waved as she spoke again, It is just so good to see her again, and know she is well. Andalusia, though, she is your mate, she hummed, conversationally, you must be as eager as I am for your own reunion! Her tail waved jovially behind her; she was in great spirits, and her sharp-toothed smile was clearly well-meaning as her eyes sparkled in their delight. She was thrilled for herself, and thrilled for Andalusia, who on principle she adored. That Sebastian and his sister would walk among them at Moonspear pleased her immensely: more family. That was never a bad thing. Hydra paused near the Creek, eyes shifting to the waters when a ray of light reflected off more than the surface of the water. One ear turned toward her company in a show that she was listening with interest, though she moved toward the edge of the water and noted not just one but many thick trout swimming about.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - October 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Sebastian - October 29, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Sebastian - November 01, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: with her sharp teeth - by Hydra - November 30, 2018, 10:19 PM