Nocturne Summit submerged in limbo
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to him, and observed his lack of a concrete answer. It was as it always was, but then the Beta was much the same as him. Still, she sought someone who would give her what she wanted. Ultimately, she hoped that he would come to her; her preference toward him was quite clear, and she would not be keen to see him go in another direction. That he might occurred to her, but he had kept so close for all this time. Would he not seek to bridge that gap completely? 

The powers he spoke of would lead him to her if it was meant; those very powers put so much in her path that was meant for her, and readily took away what would not serve her well. She had them to thank for her successes; Hydra had faith they would do right by her, if such a thing were to exist. Her father spoke of being a child of the stars; were she not also a child of the stars, but also a child of the mountains that forged her mother? Unbendable, unbreakable. 

As his muzzle drew nearer to her, Hydra gave a flirtatious half-smile and a curious tilt of her head. I do not know what you mean, Dirge, she teased in a low voice, Teasing myself? I only meant there are more ways than one to keep one another warm. Hunting together, side by side, for one—and feeding upon our still-warm kill, to name another she though her tone was quite innocent, suggesting nothing but that, the flash of her eyes told of the less innocent things that sprang to mind, things she had yet to experience or know for herself. She would not endeavor to explore such things with just any wolf, and certainly not one who did not boast the same pack scent as she; and so, tempt she would.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
submerged in limbo - by Dirge - October 29, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Hydra - October 30, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Dirge - October 30, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 03:27 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Dirge - October 31, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Hydra - October 31, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Dirge - November 02, 2018, 04:02 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Hydra - November 03, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Dirge - November 06, 2018, 02:32 AM
RE: submerged in limbo - by Hydra - November 12, 2018, 09:28 PM