Moonspear show them you are made of oak and iron. then gouge the sight from their eyes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She did not follow mutely. Rather, she intentionally announced her presence there. Scree and rabble clicked loudly as it rolled down the ledge she stalked him upon; there was ample room for the broody boy to refuse her company, if he wished it. Hydra had not expected the brawny boy who snapped at everything that might ever pose as a threat to react in such a pathetic manner, but there it was. The question was: did what he see unnerve him enough to deter him? Or stop him from following the warrior path altogether? 

When there was room for her, and it was clear he was (as) receptive [enough] to her company, Hydra strode alongside the beastly boy. He was larger than her, and she was no thin waif, but it was evident who was the eldest between them. Her ears squared atop her crown for a moment as she looked to the distance, and she spoke. He is lucky he looked as well as he did, which was saying something. He trespassed. Alone. We are fortunate we did not find his body, she continued. Sensitive, as ever. 

That is the reality of battle. It does not always favor us, and it never will when we are outnumbered. That is yet another reason why the lone wolf might die, while the pack survives. Llewelyn acted without a word to us, and without backup. There was no admonishment in her tone. He did what he felt he must, but he could have died doing it, and were it not for Tegan they would have been none the wiser. 

She sighed a little. I ask much of you and Arcturus. I ask you to move with me to be rid of a threat. The man that killed your older sister, her blue eyes fell to him. But it is not without risk. His blood is not all that will be shed, she explained. She intended to trespass, but not alone. She intended to find the bastard, root him out. Kill him. It is good that you saw what you did. Now, you can answer me truly. Are you prepared?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal