Moonspear show them you are made of oak and iron. then gouge the sight from their eyes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She did not share his reservations, if only because she thought of the wolves of Blackfeathers as cowards. But one wolf could easily be savaged by many. Hydra continued once he nodded. The wolves of Blackfeather have routes for their own escape within the territory. Drogon told me of them, she explained. Drogon was with them now, come to think of it, but she had not detected his scent upon Llewelyn. Perhaps because he had thought it was her who had come for Titmouse. Not yet. 

They are not warriors. But even the most skilled of warriors can be overwhelmed by more than one wolf. No one had his back. He did not stay beside Tegan. He was entirely vulnerable and exposed. What is more, he trespassed. Even for their wrongdoings, they could have killed them, when independent of one another. I imagine it was his skill alone that caused him to survive, she said with a sigh. And Tegan's inexperience caused him to fail... 

Hydra continued. What is important is that when it comes to battle, you do not hesitate. You do not give up. And if you are losing, call for aid. If none comes, you must flee, as Llewelyn did. There is no harm in that, when you are overwhelmed. True battle is new to you; you will be forgiven. But there could be no better wolves to test yourself and your strength against. Hydra considered for a moment. Attack who you think you can best. Assess for old injury, or weakness, as you would in a hunt. But wolves are different than prey. They are aware of their weakness. And so, do what they least expect, to start with. She suggests, eyes falling back to him.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal