Heron Lake Plateau alright, i'm lying, it's pleather
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra noted the confusion on Niamh's features, and took a polite step backward and dipped her head. She did not mean to stay very long, only long enough to clarify what had happened and why she had come at all, assuming Tegan was too proud to admit it given he had been to proud to give himself even a nights rest. He had been sick time and time again, but he had made it. When he did become sick, Hydra gave him the herbs and forced him to eat them, as Lyra had advised they'd help him through nausea and pain both. Up until their effects ended, it seemed to work. They had arrived here, after all... and fortunately, he was alive. 

Lyra thinks he has a very bad head injury, but he refused to rest. He did not look so good when we found him; I did not think it would be a good idea for him to travel alone like that. He came from Blackfeather Woods, she paused for a moment, and Hydra said gravely: He found Titmouse. If any were to hunt for Tegan afterward, I wanted to be sure they were dealt with. She paused so that Tegan could share his own story, waiting to see how his speech was and to fill in any blanks his head injury could have caused. Like Towhee, Hydra was no medic; she did not know what a head injury could do, but it was clear that Tegan was in no condition to deal with any threat.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 07, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 07, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 07, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 07, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 08, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 08, 2018, 09:54 AM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Hydra - November 12, 2018, 05:01 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Tegan - November 14, 2018, 07:20 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by RIP Niamh - November 19, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: alright, i'm lying, it's pleather - by Towhee - November 19, 2018, 08:37 PM