Altar of Twilight it's strange what desire will make foolish people do
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was none the wiser to her brother following her; whether it was because he strayed at a far enough distance to not catch her attentions, or because she had become used to him being a shadow as she had become used to @Arcturus and her sisters being such things was left to be determined. When he quit their company altogether, Hydra found her eyes solidly upon who she sought. It helped that in near every stranger, she had idly begun to look for him. Those eyes, common a color though they were, were entirely his own. She would know them anywhere. Common in any other, but rich and without comparison, she thought. The eyes she saw were his; spirited, knowing, and she liked the way they beheld her. 

It is one of my favorite pasttimes, she quipped, I should hope that by now I have earned some skill in it. Hydra grinned toward him, and then waited no more to attempt to bridge the gap between them. She had no suspicion that he would follow her home this day, but if he were ever to, could she not give him this much? And she did not mind it; his nearness was both an incentive and a reward.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's strange what desire will make foolish people do - by Hydra - November 27, 2018, 06:56 PM