Altar of Twilight it's strange what desire will make foolish people do
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's eyes held his own at his rejoinder, not expecting the words that had come. Hydra saw the possessive gleam there, and knew it for what it was. Had all things they endured led to this? No, not quite; there was far more to their road together, and this was far from its end. But it was futile to resist. For her, for him. Had they both not tried to do so? And here they were, side by side. 

I will not leave you, and you will not leave me, she said, then, to see if she had understood him right. He, an eligible male; she, an eligible female... others had tried, though none had earned such an earnest declaration from her. He had offered her the world with his forest once. Hydra was determined to make a world with someone rather than simply be given it. She had desired a partner, an equal, and she saw that in Dirge—

But there was something traditional to her, and it was her families approval. She would take him to Moonspear with her, and she was certain that with his intentions clear, he would achieve all that and more. She saw it in her minds eye; she did not doubt she would see it come to be, in time.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's strange what desire will make foolish people do - by Hydra - November 29, 2018, 05:47 PM