Moonspear yeah you want it, and I need it; got me feeling like it's lucky chances
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She found him soon enough, and was happy as to where. Hydra could not deny she was glad to see the cut of him here, returned and back to her. The Ostrega woman let him settle before she resumed her advances upon him, but would not delay any longer; the inky woman closed the distance between them with a chuff, and the wave of her tail. 

Her spirits improved at the sight of him; that had to count for something, did it not? And he would move past Alya's disapproval; he had returned, and seemingly (as she saw it) decided to court her. Ah, bygones, she supposed. 

Would you like to go on a trip with me? she began immediately, her nose moving toward his chin: before the winter snows truly begin, she looked toward the sky; they still had some time, but not as much as she would like. Enough to cover the ground she desired to, she figured. How far would Revui had gone, if he truly had decided to leave them? He was not bright enough to go far, she did not think... but, well, she would not hedge any bets on the matter.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: yeah you want it, and I need it; got me feeling like it's lucky chances - by Hydra - January 10, 2019, 11:38 PM